Stephen J. Otte
Stephen graduated from Hanover College with honors in 2014 and continued his education at the University of Cincinnati College of Law, graduating in 2017. In law school, Stephen was a Senior Articles Editor of the Cincinnati Law Review, served as the vice president of the UC Mock Trial Team, and was involved in multiple pro-bono activities. He also externed for Judge William O. Bertelsman, Senior Judge in the U.S. District Court of Eastern Kentucky.
Upon graduating from law school, Stephen began his career in employment/labor law. From there, he transitioned to family law in order to pursue his passion for helping families and to utilize his strengths in litigation and negotiation. He practiced family law in the Cincinnati area from 2018 until joining The Lampe Law Office in March of 2020.
Stephen has experience in a wide variety of family law matters including divorce, dissolution, child custody, parenting time, child support, and domestic violence protection orders. He adopts a client-focused approach in each case, always providing his clients with personalized attention and effective representation.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- J.D. - 2017
- Hanover College, Hanover, Indiana
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Psychology
- Hamilton County Youth Court, 2014 to 2017
- Tenant Information Project, 2014 to 2017
- Covington Catholic High School Mock Trial Team (coach), 2020 to Present
- William O. Bertelsman, Judicial Extern, 2017
- Lazarus & Lewis, Associate Attorney, 2017 to 2018
- Whether the EPA has Authority under the CAA to Enforce President Obama's Clean Power Plan , University of Cincinnati Law Review, 2015
- Whether the DOJ Should Have Authority to Compel Apple Inc. to Breach its IPhone Security Measures, University of Cincinnati Law Review, 2016
Fraternities or Sororities
- Lambda Chi Alpha
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Present
Current Employment Position
- Family Law 100%
- Ohio, 2017
- 2017 Norbert Heinsheimer Essay Prize for Best Comment